Honey Mustard Glazed Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size ¾ cup
1 pound bag Frozen Brussels sprouts
2 tbsp Honey mustard
1 tsp Canola oil
1/3 cup Chopped cashews
1. Steam the Brussels sprouts as directed on the package, until cooked through. Drain excess water from the saucepan.
2. Drizzle the honey mustard and canola oil over the Brussels sprouts in the saucepan.
3. On medium-high heat, cook and stir about 4 to 5 minutes, until nicely glazed.
4. Meanwhile toast the nuts by heating them in a dry skillet over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. Shake them often for even toasting.
5. To serve, top the glazed Brussels sprouts with the toasted cashews.
Calories 100 kcal
Calories from fat 107
Total Fat 5 g
Saturated Fat 1g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 65 mg
Carbohydrate 10 g
Dietary Fiber 3 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 21 g